Wednesday, June 17, 2009

STANDING HARD

I can honestly say that I've learnt more than a thing or two from the one I love. I've learnt something about relationships but more importantly myself. It's so easy to start a fight or misinterpret the real intention behind a statement; it just goes to show how much we rely on body language to decode their thoughts.

A man I look up to once said that, "love isn't a walk in the park, it's fucking hard but you gotta push through that". He taught me that it isn't always going to be a honeymoon, and you have to put effort into love otherwise it fails, withers and dies. Love isn't a matter of life and death but it can certainly have that effect on some people; however it can help people to strive to be the best they can be. I have that love from someone I hold dearly, and I cannot thank her enough.

No comments: