Saturday, September 5, 2009

WHAT DO YOU FEEL?

I feel that the hardcore genre has given me so much over the time I've listened to it as a collective. And yeah I'm a little late on the era, but it's not difficult absorb something from it. It's not hard to see that the face of hardcore is changing, getting old with wrinkles forming. But it really comes down to what you get out of it, the ideas, the mates, the morals and the good times. Yeah we're macho males acting as tough as we can and to say the least we're lost and hardcore is the father figure.

You'll know the feeling I'm talking about when you go to a show with a band you listen to and those lyrics come out of their mouth. That tingling sensation and then the goosebumps follow, you close your eyes and you find yourself screaming in time with the words that mean so much to you; singing what you feel so passionate about.

No comments: