Friday, November 27, 2009

UPDATES, I GUESS?

Finished school and couldn't be happier, the conclusion of my schooling years marks the end of an era as it has been for every other 17 or 18 year old across the country. The transition was smooth and didn't really feel much different to that of holidays, eager!

Making the most of these celebrations I've been out and about every day this week hanging with mates who aren't at schoolies and just enjoying people's company. It's great I love it, hence why I'm making the most of it before full time work comes around in the new year ahah but I'm looking forward to that as Apple called me yesterday on the bus. The woman explained my application had be shortlisted for next years applicants as they already had enough staff for the Christmas holidays. So I've got my fingers crossed I'm one of those picked as it would be a dream come true!

The next few weeks are going to be intense as I leave for Hobart on Tuesday the 1st of December till the 9th for my last schools nationals. I will have an apartment all to myself and a mate for the week overlooking the Dermont River with a great book to read and a guitar to learn :)

As soon as I arrive home it's jet-setting time to the coast for family holidays at Caloundra, where the beach beckons my name every morning; two weeks in paradise. Then finally finishing the year with numerous extended family outings and lunches, gotta love having an Irish family...

Nice to spill my mind again, hope you keep reading whoever you are.
xxx

No comments: