Sunday, June 14, 2009

FIRST TIMES

There's a first time for everything in this world, both physical and emotional.
Some bad, some good, some fantastic, some you just never want to experience again. The twelfth of June had to be one of the most memorable moments of my life, however I'm afraid I can't tell you the details. Maybe you can guess what it is? Maybe it doesn't really matter. Thanks to her I see things differently, I see things with fresh eyes; helped me to overcome a lot of things. If I could marry her now, I would.

Parents, teachers or friends are always describing certain experiences and sometimes exaggerate them. But one thing is for sure, and that's you can never truly know unless you do it yourself. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if they never occurred, would I be a different person because of it?

I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for all of the experiences, people and places I've come into contact with. And so for that very reason I am so very content with who I am today. I am happy because I have a roof over my head, a supportive family, a soul mate and a set of friends I would go to kingdom come for.

No comments: